|  |   | 

About water

The total amount of water in our blue globe, which we call the world, is approximately 1 billion 400 million km3. In other words, 70% of the earth is covered with water. 97.5% of this water is occupied by salty waters in seas and oceans. The remaining 2.5% is a fresh water source and is used for various purposes. Approximately 70% of freshwater is found in glaciers and deep aquifers (rock environments that hold and transmit groundwater / porous soil that allows water to go to far distances, transmitting groundwater to springs and wells).

Less than 1% of the world's fresh water resources are available. Surprisingly, but 70% of the real human body consists of water. At the beginning of our lives, while the fetus is 99% of our body consists of water. The day this baby is born, 80% of his body is made up of water. After five weeks, this rate decreases to 70%. As you get older, this rate decreases from 70% to 50%. Therefore, in old age, it is very important to drink water without straining the kidneys and lungs. The poorest tissue in terms of water is our teeth with 10%, and 20-30% of our bones are water.

Today, scientific circles agree that water is an energy carrier and can even be used for the treatment of diseases. Water is vital in human life. Water is not only an object necessary for life, but life itself. It is the place where the first life began, and the nature that surrounds us is a very valuable element that has no substitutes for the life of the mother and the creatures. In the case of abundance, the value of water is not fully understood, in the absence of water is synonymous with death.

Drinking water is one of the things we neglect in everyday life. Especially if you drink a glass of juice as if it is grind for some. However, water is the most important ingredient for maintaining health and maintaining vitality. Water is stored in our body just like fat and sugar. In case of insufficient water, these tanks are activated. For our health, we must drink water before using the water in the tanks. Because we lose 2-2.5 liters of water a day before we know it. This ratio increases even when the air is very hot, in places where the air conditioner is busy, especially when traveling. We just go to the bathroom and lose a half liters of water a day. The amount of water lost through sweating is 500 gr. The amount of water used by our lungs is normally 300 gr. This amount is increased even more quickly and strongly. When enough water is consumed, 100 gr. water also goes to minerals in the organism. If you drink less water, you will encounter constipation if the water needs of the intestines are not met. Water is involved in the regulation of metabolism and in all reactions in our bodies. Our daily drink of 2.5 liters of water increases energy generation and helps to weaken, protects organs and tissues by carrying nutrients, oxygen. The water we drink on an empty stomach purifies the organism from harmful toxic substances.

In order to meet the body's daily loss of water, a normal person should drink 10-13 glasses of water with a pH of 7-7.5 per day. When we lose water as a percentage of our body weight;

1%: feeling of thirst, deterioration of heat scheme, decreased performance,
2%: heat increase, increased thirst,
3%: thoroughly deterioration of body heat order, feeling of excessive thirst,
4%: 20-30% decrease in physical performance,
5%: headache, fatigue,
6%: weakness, chills,
7%: fainting if physical activity persists
10%: loss of consciousness,
11%: possible death.

 

M&Y Ecologic OÜ

 

 

 

Reality

We have only one Planet,
There are no spare part,
Please protect your Planet...
Ayhan Doyuk